The Peloton Manufacturing team is seeking a hands-on, results driven, Technical Project Manager (TPM) to join our growing manufacturing team. The TPM will spearhead manufacturing project scoping, planning & execution. They will also be responsible for day-to-day manufacturing project management, including developing schedules, aligning resources, defining and tracking milestones, KPI’s, deliverables, and overarching project strategy. Projects will vary widely across the manufacturing organization with internal and external partners, so excellent project management leadership, organization, communication skills, and versatility is a must.
This position requires domestic and international travel. Candidate must be willing to travel at least 10% or more as needed.
- Support internal and external project stakeholders, creating detailed project plans & charters, inclusive of all stakeholders including Manufacturing, Sourcing, Supply Chain, HW and EPM/OPM, among others, identifying resource and capital requirements, task owners, milestones, dependencies & key risks
- Work closely with manufacturing technical experts ensuring project objectives and goals are clearly documented, communicated and understood
- Manage project scope & evaluate priorities to efficiently balance manufacturing resources for various projects
- Develop standard methodologies for manufacturing project planning, execution, and reporting and help drive consistency and adoption throughout the manufacturing organization
- Synthesize, interpret and convey complex manufacturing and project data to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide project management support and guidance to component/part suppliers, interfacing between Peloton Manufacturing, Sourcing, Engineering, and suppliers
- Be the source of information & truth for respective manufacturing projects; able to provide accurate status updates instantaneously
- Convene with crossfuntional, internal and external function leads at a regular cadence to ensure all deliverables are current, compliant & meets the needs of each organization
- Comfortable working with, presenting to, and facilitating decisions among senior executives
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by manufacturing management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Business Administration; MS a plus
- 4+ years’ experience in cross-functional project management; 2+ years’ relevant manufacturing experience in operational or consulting roles
- Proven experience and ability managing multiple, high-volume manufacturing projects, with competing priorities
- Knowledge of welding, grinding, stamping, casting, plastic injection molding, electronics manufacturing, forging, CNC machining, assembly, and various finishing techniques (Powder Coat, Paint, PVC Dipping, Anodizing, etc).
- Working knowledge and understanding of lean, project management and change management - Six Sigma, PMP or change management certification are a big plus
- Expert-level knowledge of cloud-based program management tools: Confluence, Jira, SmartSheets, Monday.com
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Suite applications (Drive/Sheets/Docs)
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, PowerBI or other visualization tools
- Experience with SAP, Netsuite, ERP/MRP/MES/QMS and other enterprise platforms
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, presentation, & conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving methodology and corrective action skills: DOE, 8D, RedX, DMAIC, Kaizen events, etc.
- Experience in a hands-on, fast paced, consumer-facing manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM applications (SolidWorks preferred)
- Knowledge and application of Global/International standards; ASTM, ISO, DIN, JIS, ANSI, etc.
- Experience managing global manufacturing projects (CapEx/OpEx)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.