ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton Studios London operates 365 days a year to deliver both a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content and world class boutique fitness offerings to our members. We are looking for an energetic, positive and customer service driven individual with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for Peloton to join our Stagehand team. Under the direction of our Stagehand Manager, Stagehands cultivate a world-class welcoming in-studio experience, making sure every member is comfortable and excited prior to their class. In this role, you will build rapport with clients, setting up members efficiently and guiding any new clients on proper use of our hardware.
- Will properly interact and set our clients up on the Peloton bike and be able to do so quickly, to standard and efficiently.
- Work alongside our Concierge team to provide seamless, exceptional customer service to our Members
- Clean and maintain all studios to brand standards
- Represent the Peloton brand in all client interactions
- Work alongside our Audience Coordinator to promote high energy with audience & team
- Work alongside our Production team with any rehearsal or content needs that arise
- Work alongside our Hardware Tech teams to help execute set or stage changes, including set design changes, shifting and installing studio props
- Work alongside our Facilities Team to maintain a safe and clean work environment and sorting and storing supply deliveries
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply.
- Must have world-class customer service skills, have a positive attitude and high standards for cleaning and sanitation.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have excellent time-management skills and be able to adapt to changes to scheduling and/or studio priorities
- Ambitious, hardworking, team-oriented, and passionate about the fitness industry
- As this is a customer facing retail position, you will be required to work on your feet for up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation. Physical essential functions of the job also require that all employees are able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning and late evening weekdays, adapting to meet the needs of the business
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.