With the closing of the acquisition of Precor by Peloton in April of 2021, the current Peloton Commercial business activities will transition into those of Precor. Peloton is seeking a Vice President Precor & Peloton Commercial - Americas GTM that will be responsible for the Precor & Peloton Commercial business's general management within North and Latin America and will report to the CEO of Precor/General Manager Peloton Commercial. This leader will manage the complete P&L and oversee this business unit's organizational health. The VP & General Manager will also serve as a member of the Precor & Peloton Commercial Global Leadership Team (GLT) with peers in similar roles for Asia and Europe.
What You'll Do
- Manage the business unit in daily operations to deliver annual financial targets
- Drive the creation and maintenance of consistent processes across the business unit, which are fully coordinated with Precor & Peloton global processes
- Serve as the public face of Precor & Peloton Commercial Americas by maintaining relationships with strategic customer accounts, industry associations, and trade press
- Serve as a member of the Precor & Peloton Commercial GLT, helping to lead the overall business, offering opinions on and participating in decision-making about key business processes, policies, and strategies
- Join with Precor and Peloton senior leaders to develop a strategy and execution plans for the newly integrated Precor & Peloton commercial business units
- Lead the creation of regional strategy and business plans which support the global strategy
- Prepare monthly business summaries and participate in business reviews with Precor HQ
Organizational Health & Culture
- Develop a team culture consistent with the Precor Creed and Peloton values, perform as a visible leader within the GTM organization and company as a whole
- Ensure the development and training of business unit members at all levels
- Serve as a member of the Precor & Peloton Commercial Global Leadership team, working collaboratively and cross-functionally for the good of the whole organization
Who You Are:
Experience and Skills
- 10+ years leading Minimum cross-functional teams with P&L responsibility and delivering results
- High financial and analytic insight, including sales & operations planning
- Strategy development and ability to communicate strategy across all levels of an organization
- Strong experience in B2B go-to-market organizations, including direct leadership of a sales team
- Experience serving as a member of a company or business unit leadership team
- Passion for the end consumer
- Experience developing partnerships including with colleges and universities, multi-family housing, gyms, and corporate wellness programs
- Experience with B2B2C a plus
- Customer Focus – solicits and uses feedback for continuous improvement. Strives for quality and excellence.
- Accountability – takes a no-excuses approach to make things happen. Takes responsibility for own actions and results.
- Teamwork – Actively assists in moving the team toward the completion of goals
- Communication Skills – Effectively expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
- Collaboration - Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
- Develop Others - Effectively manage and develop others
- Drive for Results- Develop strategies, action plans, and metrics to monitor results
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.