Director, Final Mile Service and Repair
This role reports to the Senior Vice President, Global Final Mile and will focus on building, growing, and leading Peloton’s Repair Service Operations. This individual will be responsible for the processes and policies that ensure our Members receive a world-class service experience whenever they need us, from first contact to their next workout. They will have a strong bias for action, and be a highly analytical, creative, problem solver who is obsessed with delivering engaging Member experiences. This role will be responsible for the execution of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) directly related to safety, member satisfaction, and capacity planning.The role works closely with Member Experience, 3PL partners, Planning and Analytics, Learning and Development, People teams, Warranty and the broader Final Mile team to create elevated Service experiences. This individual will help build the overall strategy and approach for how we evolve repair service. Finally, they will ensure all stakeholders are aware of successes, opportunities, and risks, gathering their insight to inform future repair service operations execution.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop a clear and compelling vision for repair service experience at Peloton, informed by feedback from our Members and internal stakeholders, that is consistent with the elevated brand experience expected by our Members
- Responsible for the strategy for Final Mile Services offerings (In house and 3rd party) and will be responsible for all metric performances by providing strategic leadership and directing the Company’s Services/ Delivery Program. Implement industry best practices and develop and enhance services strategies, policies and processes.
- Will build productive working relationships with various internal departments, and 3rd Party providers to implement strategies and achieve results.
- Manage external relationships and effectively communicate with third party service providers on all aspects of the program to include program execution, IT interface, customer service, risk management, sales growth etc. Includes identifying expansion opportunities, negotiations, implementation and on-going management.
- Oversee establishment and interpretation of key performance indicators, analytics, and reporting in order to maximize member satisfaction and offer solutions of differentiation.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends and technological innovations in order to promote development and implementation of new systems, processes, program features/benefits, and initiatives.
- Develop and manage the service budget for Field Operations
- Recruit, maintain and develop a highly trained and motivated team.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations concerning Services and Delivery.
- Coordination and execution of internal and 3PL Service Training and Certification programs
- Partner with service leadership to develop and execute best practices for service operations, and to ensure compliance throughout the organization
- Drive a continuous improvement program based on the desire to become a world class service provider in the wellness and tech industries
- Communicates effectively with diverse audiences through excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 8+ years of experience developing and leading high performing Field Service / Customer Service Operations and Programs
- Successful experience in driving strategy development from conception to execution
- Service orientation, with experience and a passion for customers and continuous learning
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a rapidly changing and problem-solving environment
- A hands-on leader with a bias for action who is willing to do the work while also building the team for the future
- Ability to maintain a flexible demeanor and successfully operate in ambiguous situations
- Strong analytical skills and deep understanding of repair service operations to make data-driven decisions in order to optimize the various levers of the service experience (Order to Service, Member satisfaction and NPS)
- Self-awareness and openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
- Financial acumen with a high level of accountability. Advanced analytical ability and operational background.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.