INVENTORY CONTROL & QUALITY ASSURANCE TEAM LEAD, DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries
- Assist the Inventory Supervisor in planning, prioritizing and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality are met for all Inventory Control related activities.
- Ensure current and accurate inventory control for all products. Manage all physical inventories, cycle counts, System inventory movements and Re-SKUing of inventory
- Ensure the optimal utilization of space in a WMS system and rotate products as it pertains to FIFO and LIFO.
- Maintain and enforce material control procedures to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Triage problem inventory throughout the warehouse.
- Own and support the completion of daily inventory cycle counts within the SCALE warehouse management system.
- Check SCI Reporting to make sure all TO/POs are closed and accounted for
- Work closely with Inventory Supervisor and WMS specialists
- Take appropriate action regarding sales order fulfillment completion / exceptions report
- Oversee Parcel Return Area / Confirm RMA closeout and putaway
- Maintain IBAS line / Inventory
- Follow up on Netsuite for integration errors
- Complete Inventory Adjustments / Transfers
- An outgoing, dynamic personality and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as necessary
This position is a full time hourly position that reports directly into the Inventory Supervisor.
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage- We’ve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment- Live the “Together We Go Far” mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.