The Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) will play a crucial role in transforming the landscape of Peloton manufacturing, working as part of the high performing Enterprise Technology team. This role will be crucial in helping Peloton to build a robust competitive advantage - which will require best in class capabilities to ensure adept handling of future growth. As an organizational leader, you will be responsible for many of these efforts, including the implementation of the SCADA, Robot Automation, and MES systems. You will be expected to provide a high standard of documentation for systems and the architecture that support business capabilities. You will provide guidance to organizational leadership using data driven analysis and your industry experience to ensure the right trade-offs are made on key systems decisions. Finally, you will need to play a key role in the day to day execution of the project, ensuring tasks are completed with a high bar of quality. The ideal candidate will possess a unique mix of technical skills, analytical capability, systems expertise, and the ability to create and maintain collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams and their leaders to achieve cross-functional success.
- Operate as the Subject Matter Expert for Manufacturing Execution.
- Be part of the journey to successful Implementation of Manufacturing technology investments.
- Work as part of a cross-functional business and technical team to ensure a successful implementation of systems and technology, working with our organizational partners and external providers to drive trade-off discussions and align our processes to industry best practices
- Work with business units, application developers, security, and infrastructure engineering to troubleshoot, design and build application integrations that support critical manufacturing processes across operations, quality, and materials.
- Expertise in “As Built” configuration archival will be necessary.
- Assist in the vendor selection process and provide recommendations for investment in technology solutions, supported by appropriate ROI, total cost of ownership, and/or cost benefit analysis.
- Work closely with the business owners, product managers, solution consultants and business analysts to implement new functionality based upon customer’s requirements.
- Guide business colleagues through project activities to support new process/system implementations: integration/system testing, training, and change management.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the MES, industrial automation and system integration practices to be implemented across our manufacturing and refurbishment footprint
- Influence global MES roadmap and architectural strategy as technology evolves, with an emphasis on re-usable, scalable, and supportable solutions
- Work with data strategy and analytics teams globally to ensure alignment with the current and future architectures for the integration of MES solutions with ERP, plant automation and data analytics platforms
- Consider performance tuning, load balancing, usability & automation of MES when developing MES architectures
- Consult with manufacturing business teams with regards to process pain points. Advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact to other business processes and system priorities
- Adhere to agile processes and methodologies to enable other MES Dev team members to successfully deploy incremental releases into production
- Apply your knowledge of MES technology, Industry Trends and Manufacturing best practices to draft future architectures and process designs for our MES systems
- Expertise implementing MES/SCADA systems such as Rockwell, ABB, Aveva or equivalent. Additional automation experience in the areas PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers), Modicon/Allen-Bradley (or equivalent) plus Historian configuration is desired.
- 5+ years relevant manufacturing systems experience in operational or consulting roles, with 3+ years’ leading implementation or daily system operations
- 2+ years’ product management, agile project/program management or other product ownership role a bonus
- Strong understanding and experience in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and manufacturing processes
- Strong understanding of ERP processes directly related with manufacturing
- Very good communication and documentation skills, with ability to work cross-functionally with a diverse group of people and functions to drive to a timely solution
- Good presentation and documentation skills - proficient in PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Excel
- Strong business process design skills and exception identification and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate in an ambiguous environment to achieve high levels of performance and deliver sustainable results to the team
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.