Senior Business Solution Analyst, Inventory Management & Inventory Optimization Applications
The Enterprise Systems Supply Chain team is looking for a Senior Business Solution Analyst who is a proactive and collaborative self-starter / leader to support the team’s mission to enable new processes and technologies in the area of inventory management and optimization. In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the Supply Chain organization supporting Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Inventory Management, Integrations, Transport Management and Warehouse Management Systems. This role will support initiatives to streamline processes, and translate business requirements into usable solutions.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving Enterprise Systems team in a high-growth global organization, and will be instrumental in supporting end to end Inventory Management processes and systems. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development and implementation of new systems, processes and people related to our connected fitness units and accessories.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated self starter
- You have the ability to engage the business, ask questions, analyze issues to diagnose root causes
- You can articulate complex concepts / issues in a way that are understandable to non-technical stakeholders through swim lanes, lucid charts, and white board sessions
- You are an active contributor to problem solving and analyzing problems with consideration to the overall technology landscape
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intents
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore to see if there is another way to solve the problem or business challenge
Be a technical and functional SME for end-to-end inventory management solutions including retail inventory, inventory tracking, inventory reporting and inventory optimization applications.
- Responsible for architecting and deploying scalable supply chain applications to support Peloton’s material planning, production planning, inventory visibility, inventory availability, inventory tracking, inventory allocation, retail inventory management and inventory optimization processes.
- Partners with stakeholders and product managers to manage and prioritize the initiatives, develop the technology solution roadmap for material planning, inventory management, inventory tracking and inventory optimization related capabilities.
- Define and manage Process flow and data flow documents. Document requirements, drive solution design and development and ensure successful implementation of solutions based on established objectives and expectations of business partners.
- Manage and own development, enhancement, implementation, upgrade of all inventory management related application capabilities, including data integration with other systems as per business requirements.
- Partners with security and compliance teams to ensure the platform meets compliance and security requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Intelligence, or related field.
- Deep experience in architecting, implementing, and supporting end to end inventory management applications including retail inventory systems in the manufacturing industry.
- 7+ Experience working with end to end inventory optimization/Supply Chain optimization systems,
- Experience with Supply Chain Analytics, ML algorithms in developing predictive inventory management, inventory allocation solutions,
- Experience in Supply chain planning application & inventory optimization application like E2Open, SAP, JDA, O9 preferred.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain execution tools and SAP ERP systems, WMS & TMS systems is a plus.
- Experience working with 3PLs, Parcel carriers and integrating with their systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile process,
- Detail-oriented and meticulous, paired with the ability to understand the broader business context and strategic importance.
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience in data-driven and governance-focused business.
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise.
- Solid skills in Excel, Word, MS Project and MS Visio.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.