Peloton’s Production unit, composed of our Studio Operations, Production Technology, and Production Design teams who work 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving group that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for an individual to join our Production team to assist in the management of our production personnel and related operations. The role will manage content initiatives, day to day workflows and timeline management of assigned modalities, projects and team goals. The role focuses on the day-to-day and short term planning of business and logistics of the production process and reports to the Director of Production.
- Manages and contributes on all aspects of production within assigned modality. (i.e. Design, Facilities, Staffing, Workflows)
- Interface with Content Leadership and key stakeholders on all projects and developments.
- Maintain assigned staffing & planning schedules and assist in the creation of key project timelines to support tracking of deliverables.
- Liaison for assigned modality between Production and other Peloton departments and outside vendors
- Directly manages Production Coordinators and contributes to the training and overall growth and development of assigned personnel.
- Responsible for the handling and trafficking of sensitive information (budgetary, company goals & initiatives)
- Assist in forecast planning and reviews for production needs as it pertains to staffing, facilities, content themes, and creative logistical elements for assigned modality.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in broadcast production and/or streaming content industry
- Experience in various aspects of production management, operational and logistical aspects of production planning.(i.e. processing contracts and invoices, creating, maintaining and distributing production information, travel management, production personnel scheduling/staffing).
- Experience in working with external entities for independent or joint venture productions.
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills (i.e. budgeting time and prioritizing workload, accuracy and attention to detail in all tasks, ability to implement systematic processes and organize information flow).
- Takes initiative, responsive to situations as they arise and understands the value of synergy in a dynamic, fast paced organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google & Smartsheet applications.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.