Production supervisor will oversee the production operations in the Fremont Refurb Center to guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows, and optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs.
- Lead the refurb team to achieve the productivity, efficiency, quality, and inventory targets by ensuring hardware and software of the product meets specifications
- Lead team to work with other Refurb and Field Operations to ensure teams meet production, quality, and Peloton’s business goals
- Work with warehouse management to assure the punctuality and accuracy of inventory control and material management, including warehousing, material handling, receiving, delivery, and inventory
- Communicate with stakeholders to implement and identify process improvement and ensure commonality across the network
- Manage 5S and disciplines of the team and ensure a safe working environment
- Ensure processes, procedures, and reporting methods following instructions and delivery schedule
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training and development of employees, including technicians, inventory specialist, and assembly associates
- Provide coaching, training, development, and feedback to the team, including service repairs.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned
- Mass production management experience for a minimum of 5 years
- B.S. in Industrial/Production Engineering/Supply Chain or related majors with 5+ years of experience in manufacturing factory preferable
- Strong organizational, logistical, and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Relentless attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Comfortable with managing a team of up to 25 people including full time, part time, and seasonal workers
- Ability to build and lead a highly successful and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures is preferred but not required
- This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 30 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.