Senior Supply Planner
Senior Supply Planner for Accessories will be accountable for crafting weekly Supply Plan and building appropriate Inventory level to fully support Peloton’s product portfolio. You will drive S&OP process across various products categories, monitor demand/supply trends and highlight supply and operational risks. You will interface and collaborate with internal teams (Sourcing/Product/Logistics) and external suppliers to ensure timely execution of production, Shipping, Stocking to support Peloton’s business objectives.
- Effectively manage weekly planning cycle to build appropriate supply plan across multiple product categories and regions
- Define and build planning models, planning parameters for current or new product categories
- Provide analysis and scenario plans to support weekly S&OP process, and articulate recommendations to supply chain team highlighting Service, Inventory and Logistic cost impact and tradeoffs
- Utilize system, tools, planning models to manage and develop production requirements and execute purchasing plan
- Analyze and set item replenishment parameters based on product category, velocity, and lead time
- Identify and resolve supply constrains by working with suppliers and sourcing team to formulate actions plan to avert stock out
- Review and reconcile Production schedule vs. Supply plan and make supply chain optimization recommendations such as expediting, postponement, consolidation, supply reduction
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/constrains/process gaps and drive corrective actions
- Partner with Finance and Marketing to validate demand plan and extract demand insight
- Facilitate in documenting supply chain planning processes and workflows
- Develop reports related to POs, Supply commit schedules, Inventory, Forecast accuracy and other KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field of study
- 4+ years of Demand and Supply Planning experience
- Prior experience in S&OP management, scenario modeling, ability to build data models with large data sets
- Prior experience with Asia based manufacturing and supplier management
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise with SAP, Netsuite, E2Open, Looker, other ERP, MRP systems preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.