As a Manufacturing Associate you will work in a cross-functional warehouse environment (engineering, manufacturing, and quality) with the responsibility of assembling Peloton’s world class products. You will work closely with assembly supervisors, engineering, manufacturing, and quality teams to build Peloton’s products. You will be responsible for understanding the overall process of building a bike, problem-solving and working as a team to build 500+ bikes a day. Manufacturing Associates in a Peloton warehouse are responsible for working safely and efficiently, while contributing to an organized work environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Responsible for assembly techniques and package products in warehouse manufacturing environment
- Perform all quality checks on inventory/parts prior to assembly
- Receive, process, locate parts/product/shipments in warehouse
- Meet/Exceed production standards; hitting goals and working safely at every point in the manufacturing process
- Ability to collaborate and cooperate with all support groups (e.g., engineering, quality, material, maintenance) to problem solve issues
- Understand all equipment, tools, fixtures, and devices
- Create an inclusive culture with integrity
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities team members assigned to this job may have.
- High School Diploma Required: AA degree preferred
- Experience in a hands-on manufacturing, assembly environment; Consumer hardware assembly experience, preferred
- Experience with of mechanical/electro-mechanical assemblies
- Experience with machine shop equipment, measuring tools & gages, hand tools, etc.
- Knowledge of component, assembly, schematics, engineering drawings
- Interpret work instructions, SOP’s, process maps, etc.
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes, including CNC machining, injection molding, welding, and metal forming, etc.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and perform repetitive tasks
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing. Must have the ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-330PM or 4PM-1230AM, flexible ability to work weekends and overtime, as needed.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.