Peloton’s Global Safety & Security Operation (GSO) team is building a sustainable and positive culture of safety and security. Our aim is to foster safe, inclusive, and responsible work atmospheres where team members, our customer members and contractors take care of each other and their surrounding environments.
The Senior Manager will serve as the strategic planner and technical resource for all people and areas within Security and Loss Prevention. In this role you will work collaboratively with key leaders and employees to create programs that deliver a culture of security, safety and shrink control with activities including: implementing security standards; providing meaningful security and shrink trainings that leads to strong knowledge transfer and working with operational partners to develop innovative programs to prevent security incidents and drive profitability.
As Peloton’s Senior Manager, Security Operations you will manage the Australia Loss Prevention (LP) and Security program within Peloton Studio, Retail and Field Operations.
All incident management, physical security, loss prevention/shrink control/product protection, workplace incidents, investigations and crisis response events within these environments are the responsibility of the Senior Manager of LP & Security Operations.
A successful Senior Manager of LP & Security you will inspire change, build trust and drive an enhanced culture of safety and security by leveraging innovation and lean principles that are agile to grow with Peloton’s business.
- This role is responsible for the Security, Loss Prevention, Asset Protection and People safety across our Warehouse, 3PL and Retail Organisation.
- This role is required to have a strong desire to achieve, through integrating standard operating processes to fit with the local market according to culture, local laws and HR (People) policies.
- You will be the subject matter expert and the go to person to advise the local market on risk mitigation solutions that are effective and scalable.
- Investigate internal and external theft or fraud and conduct investigative interviews when appropriate in line with local laws and HR (People) policy.
- Enhance, track, and report on key performance-indicator metrics, driving performance and continuous improvements to achieve desired outcomes in a timely manner.
- As a key member of the team, your commitment and energy will align the local market to the global strategy whilst being considerate of the local requirements.
- Manage and Effectively address security incidents, including workplace incidents.
- Draft, Implement and test incident response plans to deliver a business continuity that is best in class & aligns to the Peloton values.
- Serve as the department’s liaison and security subject matter expert.
- Developing business cases which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes.
- Results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable. working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
- 4-year degree from accredited university, or equivalent military or professional experience.
- 4+ years experience in Loss Prevention & Security in a multi channel organisation including logistics, supply chain or warehouse environment.
- 5+ years’ experience overseeing multiple locations across a large geographical area & operating remotely to drive the outcome.
- 2+years’ experience in a ‘strong brand presence’ customer service driven environment.
- Familiarity with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and CCTV
- Ability to travel as determined by the needs of the role.
- Ability to work cross functionally, across time zones and cultures to achieve operational excellence.
- Ability to work with and manage multiple data sources to achieve a conclusive outcome.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance-based action and results-oriented management, as well as strong project manager and effective problem solver.
- Ability to take calculated risks and challenge current practices to develop and deliver
- innovative solutions to meet or exceed the customer expectations.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision and deliver results within specific timeframes
- 7+ years experience in warehouse or distribution center services.
- Interviewing and Interrogation experience.
- Wicklander-Zulawski certification.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.