About the Role
The Manager, Logistics APAC is a key part of the Global Supply Chain team at Peloton. The role will encompass managing all aspects of transportation and warehousing for the Asia Pacific region including but not limited to freight, distribution, relationship management and data management. Expectations are that the candidate will be well versed in managing 3rd party logistics vendors, suppliers and have extensive experience in all aspects of transportation. The position will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager – Logistics Asia Pacific also based in Taiwan but will work very closely with the US based planning/demand team.
Key parts of the position will be handling origin inventory management, 3PL research, selection and onboarding, KPI analysis, origin consolidation improvements and following through to ensure every aspect of the ex-factory process is being properly managed end to end. Candidate will be an integral part of achieving the Supply Chain team’s goal of perfect member experience throughout the order lifecycle.
- Develop the strategy and own the relationship, distribution and logistics network for Peloton Asia Pacific
- Build out future state of Peloton Logistics team in Asia Pacific region
- Manage ex-factory deployment of inventory to all Peloton locations to ensure continuity of fulfillment operations working with in tandem with the US based logistics teams
- Lead research and manage evaluation process for new 3PL providers (warehousing and transportation) as needed to scale the business
- Work hand-in-hand with the international team to support new launch projects
- Support in data analysis on all 3PLs/suppliers performance including adherence to all SLAs related to origin operations
- Creation and distribution of all internal/external reporting for 3PL partners
- Improve cross-functional communication and overall business processes with our suppliers and origin based 3PLs to support continued growth
- Identify gaps & opportunities for improving our overall door to port transportation leg
- Lead process improvement initiatives across Peloton functional teams and external parties
- Oversee the strategy and execution of the Asia Pacific middle mile network
- Identify and coordinate the development of required system integrations with 3rd Party providers
- Minimum of 6-8+ years’ experience in managing suppliers or 3PLs in logistics
- 3+ years people management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- E-commerce/FMCG logistics experience required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on superior customer satisfaction
- Strong, verbal communication & cross functional coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge required
- Proven track record of developing and optimizing transportation networks
- Executive level communication skills
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.