About the Role
The Logistics Manager - Taiwan is a key part of the Global Supply Chain team at Peloton. The role will encompass managing all aspects of domestic transportation for the Asia Pacific region including but not limited to warehousing, middle mile and small parcel. Expectations are that the candidate will be well versed in managing 3rd party logistics vendors, suppliers and have extensive experience in all aspects of transportation. The position will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager – Logistics Asia Pacific also based in Taiwan but will work very closely with the US based planning/demand team.
Key parts of the position will be handling origin inventory management, 3PL research, selection and onboarding, KPI analysis, origin consolidation improvements and following through to ensure every aspect of the ex-factory process is being properly managed end to end. Candidate will be an integral part of achieving the Supply Chain team’s goal of perfect member experience throughout the order lifecycle.
- Develop the strategy and implement the distribution and logistics network for Peloton Asia Pacific
- Manage ex-factory deployment of inventory to all Peloton locations to ensure continuity of fulfillment operations working with in tandem with the US based logistics teams
- Lead research and manage evaluation process for new 3PL providers (warehousing, middle mile and small parcel) as needed to scale the business
- Work hand-in-hand with the EU international team to support country launch in Australia
- Support in data analysis on all 3PLs/suppliers performance including adherence to all SLAs related to origin operations
- Creation and distribution of all internal/external reporting for 3PL partners
- Improve cross-functional communication and overall business processes with our suppliers and origin based 3PLs to support continued growth
- Identify gaps & opportunities for improving our overall door to port transportation leg
- Lead process improvement initiatives across Peloton functional teams and external parties
- Oversee the strategy and execution of the Asia Pacific middle mile network
- Identify and coordinate the development of required system integrations with 3rd Party providers
- 6-8+ years’ experience in managing suppliers or 3PLs in logistics
- 3+ years people management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- E-commerce/FMCG logistics experience required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on superior customer satisfaction
- Strong, verbal communication & cross functional coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge required
- Proven track record of developing and optimizing transportation networks
- Executive level communication skills
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.