About the Role
The Analyst is a key part of the Global Supply Chain team at Peloton. The role will encompass managing day-to-day operations for inventory distribution in the Asia Pacific region including but not limited to warehousing, middle mile and ocean. Expectations are that the candidate will have experience managing 3rd party logistics vendors, managing and creating KPI’s, as well as suppliers and work closely in tandem with the US based planning team. Candidates should also be comfortable manipulating data sets to tell the story of operations. The position will be reporting directly to the Manager – Logistics Asia Pacific also based in Taiwan.
Key parts of the position will be handling operational support across ocean, warehousing, 3PL/supplier KPI analysis, origin consolidation, factory inventory data reconciliation and following through to ensure every aspect of the ex-factory process is being optimized.
Candidate will be an integral part of achieving the Supply Chain team’s goal of perfect member experience throughout the order lifecycle.
- Own the lifecycle of APAC inventory and freight shipments
- Relationship owner of freight forwarder teams and 3PL teams
- Architect the future state of best-in-class logistics operations
- Manage forward/reverse deployment of inventory to/from all Asia Pacific locations to ensure continuity of export to the global Peloton fulfillment network
- Identify areas for improvement in gaps and inefficiencies in our operations reviewing supplier incoterms and origin consolidation opportunities
- Define and track KPIs to measure the end-to-end health of our overseas operations. Model costs and operational tradeoffs for varying logistics scenarios
- Daily inventory variance analysis and reconciliation supporting planning/demand team at HQ to ensure origin data quality is pristine
- Support US-based reverse logistics & planning/demand teams in managing returned inventory from overseas warehouses to Asia Pacific DC or supplier
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for all systems and processes used by Supply chain team and collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Improve cross-functional communication and overall business processes with our 3PLs/suppliers to support continued growth
- Identify gaps & opportunities for improving our overall door to port transportation leg with all Asia based suppliers
- Lead process improvement initiatives across Peloton functional teams and 3PLs
- Minimum of 5 years experience with focus on 2-5 years’ experience in managing a 3PL or working at a 3PL and contract management
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- E-commerce/FMCG logistics experience required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on superior customer satisfaction
- Strong, verbal communication & cross functional coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge required
- Proven track record of developing and optimizing transportation networks
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.