Peloton’s Revenue team is looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial and strategically-minded professional to help shape the development, prioritization and delivery of the team’s long-term plan. This will require operating at the intersection of strategy and execution to drive integrated, optimized, omni-channel sales growth.
You will work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and leaders across the Revenue team responsible for all sales channels, new market development, adjacent products and sales analytics/enablement. The role will also require close coordination with teams throughout the organization, including Marketing, Product, Finance, Supply Chain and Information Systems.
Responsibilities of the role will be across three categories. The primary focus initially will be Strategic Planning. This will involve understanding each team’s goals, challenges and strategic plan, and then understanding these at the Revenue team level. After working with the team on this strategic assessment, you will begin to focus on developing Processes to facilitate cross-team collaboration and alignment with overall group objectives, as well as communication of progress against objectives to external stakeholders. Finally, you will also be responsible for driving the Execution of certain high priority, cross-functional projects that have an outsized impact on attaining the team’s long-term plan.
- Work with Revenue team and other team leaders to define and articulate a shared vision for the group’s development
- Collaborate with team leaders to develop/refine a bottom-up strategic plan
- Partner with Chief Revenue Officer to roll up teams’ strategic plans into an integrated omni-channel vision, strategy and roadmap
- Map out interdependencies across all touchpoints of the customer journey, particularly as they relate to customer interaction with sales channels
- Leverage business insights to drive value creation, process improvement and/or new business opportunities
- Work with Finance to build business cases that clearly show investment requirements, ROI, and business impact
- Draft and help present executive reports, Board presentations and any other critical communications on the group’s execution against its strategic vision within the context of Peloton’s overall goals
- Plan and facilitate strategic team meetings by developing agenda and content as well as proactively incorporating team feedback
- Advocate for the team’s vision in the broader Peloton organization and help ensure the team’s goals are appropriately prioritized and aligned
- Enable fact-based decision making on implementation prioritization
- Provide leadership support and visibility across all initiatives, measuring progress against established KPIs
- Drive or support execution of high impact projects where your involvement would significantly accelerate delivery, e.g.:
- Facilitate rapid progress by understanding and addressing interdependency bottlenecks
- Develop change management and stakeholder engagement plans to proactively remove friction points
- Work to improve business-wide processes and/or systems that limit the team’s ability to achieve long-term goals
- Help develop an organizational structure and people strategy to support execution against the roadmap
- 8+ years of professional experience in strategy development and operational execution. MBA degree a plus
- Experience developing large scale, long range strategic plans and communicating them in a way that is easy to understand
- Experience translating long-term strategic plans into prioritized near-term objectives, and then driving delivery of those objectives
- Functional experience driving growth across scaled D2C sales channels including Ecomm, Retail and Inside Sales. B2B sales experience and/or experience with fitness brands a strong plus
- Experience collaborating at the operational level (e.g., ecomm engineering / product roadmap development, building sales rep incentive programs, etc.)
- Experience driving change management initiatives
- Experience developing budgets and financial criteria to justify investments
- Deep experience communicating with and presenting to senior executives. Board-level presentation experience a plus
- Have a “team first” mentality while delivering outstanding results
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.