Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to play a key role to support the Retail Technology teams as we continue to grow. You will gather requirements and information across the organization and ensure follow up and updates are accurate and documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing and influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects and new solutions.
The Business Analyst will be accountable for the retail portion of services, including SAP, E2Open, Shipwire, and Shopify related to returns and exchanges. They will also be responsible for new and existing integrations and processes with various IT systems within Peloton and its operations, and the international expansion of our systems into new markets. This role reports to the Sr. Manager - Retail Technology who manages core service offerings for the Retail Business team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with operational and project management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management skills.
Note: You will work remotely until Peloton offices reopen. This role will be based in the New York Headquarters, Plano Headquarters or Santa Clara Office. When Peloton offices reopen, you may travel from time to time to other Peloton locations for meetings or other collaboration; this travel is expected to be infrequent.
- Fulfill tasks set out in order to maintain Retail Technology Roadmap Plan
- Drive operational and programmatic improvements to 100% complete
- Raise opportunities for IT to interact with and provide value to the business; advocate to IT on behalf of the business; Critically evaluate information gathered and recommend alternative solutions
- Encourage the business and enable them to articulate their function’s needs and requirements for IT
- Support organizational change management to ensure smooth deployment of IT processes and services
- Track, communicate, and status on IT objectives at the line of business level
- Develop reports, provide analytics, and lead presentations for business stakeholders
- Interface effectively with all IT teams
- Research new initiatives for Retail stakeholders
- Champion IT processes, including change management, knowledge management, project intake, roadmapping, prioritization, and service transition
- Antiracism and Inclusivity: Peloton has made a commitment to to antiracism
- Actively contribute to creating a more inclusive culture and environment at Peloton
- Actively endorse, create, and maintain antiracist policies and processes
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- We’re a high-growth company, and our processes are in various states of maturity
- We regularly assess the state of the department, the business, and the company, and determine what processes (and levels of process maturity) are needed for us to reach current and future objectives - you will play a large role in surfacing opportunities and gaps, making decisions, and implementing changes
- We firmly believe in conducting retrospectives and driving managed, continuous, improvement - you will facilitate many of these and are expected to facilitate and participate in an open and constructive dialogue
- We’re doing a lot really fast - you may be asked to flex outside of your role from time to time
- You have:
- 5+ years of overall IT experience, focus on Reverse Logistics and Returns is a plus
- Proficient understanding of software engineering and technical infrastructure
- Proficient meeting facilitation skills
- Proficient interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- A strong sense of accountability and personal ownership
- A flexible (whether proactive or reactive, as the situation requires) approach to change
- Are a connector, orchestrator, and navigator between the business and IT
- Consistently operate above the line
- Are able to work effectively in a variety of situations
- Are forward-looking and thoughtful
- Are compassionate to both the needs and situations of the business and of IT
- Are a strong listener with the ability to deeply understand, ask the right questions, and proactively pursue constructive feedback
- Communicate articulately and effectively
- Are capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Understand waterfall and agile development processes
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.