INBOUND TEAM LEAD, DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries
- Assist the Inbound Supervisor in planning, prioritizing, and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality are met for all inbound related Activities.
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of incoming shipments, unloading trailers and systematically locating products.
- Ensure the dock is clear at the end of every shift.
- Complete accurate inventory control activities and paperwork which include KPI reports,
- LPN creation and Inbound shipping documentation.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy and timeliness of all inbound receipts.
- Check SCI Reporting to verify all ASNs are closed and accounted for.
- Partner with Outbound Supervisor and Lead to support inventory needs for TO fulfillment.
- Follow up with and lead Inbound Dock Specialist, Bike Builders and Inbound Associates
- Make sure the work area remains clean and neat, promoting a safe work environment.
- Partner with the Inventory Supervisor and Lead around any inventory discrepancies to expedite a rapid resolution.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- An outgoing, dynamic personality and excellent presentation skills
- Previous leadership experience or experience in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position is a full time hourly position that reports directly into the Inbound Supervisor.
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage- We’ve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment- Live the “Together We Go Far” mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.