LEAD PRODUCT DESIGNER, CORPORATE WELLNESS
Peloton is seeking a Lead Product Designer to join the Product Design team focused on building Peloton’s Corporate Wellness experiences, an exciting new business area exploring the corporate health and wellness market. This role is focused on defining the end-to-end user experience for Peloton’s B2B vertical. The candidate must think in non-linear terms: capturing interactions, edge-cases, and the various states of these experiences through deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes to high fidelity final deliverables. They should be comfortable with an agile approach to design, with an emphasis on user testing and rapid iteration.
Outside exceptional and high-velocity UX/UI thinking and execution, success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated, super organized, always open to feedback and critique, and extremely collaborative.
*Note: Along with your resume, a link to your online portfolio (or to a PDF of your work) is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered. Please include any passwords.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead and create user-centered design solutions for internal and external facing experiences on the Corporate Wellness teams focusing on short-term and long term goals by partnering with cross functional stakeholders.
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmaps through customer research and design explorations.
- Manage design initiatives, processes and optimize workflows to ensure efficiencies in your projects.
- Mentor and support peers on best UX/UI practices.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final pixel perfect deliverables based on requirements from product managers and various stakeholders.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Peloton’s existing product experience across platforms as well as the UI Kit to ensure future iterations are executed with a cohesive brand experience.
- Work with researchers, ux writers, product managers, engineers and various business stakeholders to fulfill the overall product/feature vision.
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute designs in time with your team’s software roadmap.
- Build out multi-version comps for user testing and iterate quickly based on learnings found in user testing.
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance UI.
- Execute final, “pixel perfect” UI designs and package, spec, and prep for engineering.
- QA developed features for visual perfection, and provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions.
- Help maintain design systems and libraries in conjunction with the wider Product Design Team to ensure product-wide visual consistency.
- 10+ Years of experience at consumer-focused or B2B technology company.
- Experience leading projects and proven track record.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excited to find innovative solutions based on research and data.
- Low ego approach and highly collaborative.
- Focused and dedicated to how B2B products “function” and how users funnel through the experience to accomplish their goals.
- Strong, proven skill in creating concepts to final pixel perfect deliverables. And a deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a unified experience across experiences.
- Attention to detail and ability to conceptualize multi-state.
- Exceptional design velocity: especially in developing concepts and variations. Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience designing for various screen sizes for fully responsive web experiences.
- Excellent in interaction design fundamentals and UI design best practices.
- Familiarity with agile software development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle and other prototyping tools.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.