Provide senior level expertise in areas of environmental, occupational health and safety (EHS), risk management, and workers compensation management across various business units in the Asia Pacific region (Australia & Taiwan). Assist the operations to maintain compliance with all applicable EHS requirements. Aid business units in actions to eliminate worker injuries, vehicle accidents and associated costs. Work closely with the Global Director of EHS and Functional Leadership on all safety related topics
- Deploy Pelotons RIDE TO SAFETY program across Australian operations
- Perform EHS legal compliance assessments and implement corrective actions
- Serve as the EHS champion for the incident management system
- Oversee Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives for all facilities in the geographic area of responsibility
- Manage the SDS/Hazard Communication program
- Manage and perform the planning, training, inspection, reporting and recordkeeping requirements for all safety compliance programs
- Develop and implement training efforts for EHS related activities throughout the enterprise
- Manage the preparation and submittal of safety-related agency regulatory reports
- Provide engaging health and safety leadership to the facility employees
- Lead Executive, Regional, and Employee Safety Committees
- Develop and support strategic initiatives designed to produce best in class EHS performance
- Act as the business unit champion for the Zero Incidents initiatives
- Lead the tracking and assessment of safety requirements and metrics
- Advise business group leadership teams on strategy deployment progress and challenges
- Train and Assist site managers, supervisors and employees in the development and implementation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
- Develop auditing protocols to ensure that consistent, best-in-class results and compliance are followed to enable operational excellence. Prepare reports of findings with recommendations for corrective and preventative action
- Conduct and document annual compliance inspections.
- Support the development and deployment of task risk assessments/Job Safety Analysis of all worksite activities and lead actions for controls and countermeasures.
- Observe workers to determine proper use of prescribed safety equipment and procedures. Train and demonstrate proper use of safety equipment.
- Investigate incidents (including injuries, property damage, near misses, releases, and losses) to determine root cause and prepare/direct corrective action plans.
- Acts as regional champion for implementation of risk reduction controls.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-7+ years of progressive EHS Management experience
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and fleet management procedures, risks and controls
- Highly organized with a relentless attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Demonstrated ability to influence management, teams and individuals across multiple functions within the organization
- Proven track record of successfully managing shifting deadlines and priorities in a fast paced environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; able to train/present to an executive level audience
- CSP, CMIOSH or equivalent Safety Certification
- Knowledge in contemporary WHS management practices including hazard management, incident investigation, risk assessment, safety communication and people engagement processes
- Understanding of harmonised WHS Act & Regulations
- Working knowledge of Australian Standards, SWA Codes of practice
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.