- You will work cross-functionally to create detailed and comprehensive Field Testing program plans
- Establish a comprehensive testing schedule with all dependencies across all applicable development stages
- Schedule, manage and conduct meetings to review open items and the progress of the projects.
- Tracking and internally reporting the test status and inquiries of testers.
- Drive day-to-day activities to meet overall project objectives.
- Prepare weekly summary reports displaying trends and progress against project goals and overall program success.
- Set and meet commitments. Create feedback plans and provide regular status updates communicating progress towards commitments.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously across multiple geographical locations and time zones.
- 5+ years of experience managing beta test projects and resources as part of a hardware/software product/tech company.
- Managed multiple product development cycles for a hardware and software complex system with cross-functional dependencies
- Leadership skills and ability to influence and inspire team members
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wider audience
- Self-motivated, action-driven, and biased towards results, and has a strong sense of ownership
- Able to identify gaps and opportunities to create more efficient processes.
- Expertise with Google apps and the usual Powerpoint, Word, and Excel.
- Jira/Confluence and Centercode experience a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.