Senior Acoustic Engineer - Reliability (Vibro-Acoustic)
Must live in, or be willing to relocate to New York / New Jersey
As an Audio Engineer you will work on hardware design, testing, validation, and failure analysis to minimize unwanted noise and vibration and optimize the audio quality for various Google hardware products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams on product design and make sure best practices and design guidelines are followed and implemented.
You will support E-noise Reliability and Product audio validation test at each build phase to ensure the product is fully validated, and ensure any audio issues are reported and fixed on time. You will work with cross-functional teams to find innovative solutions to complex audio and noise/vibration challenges.
- Work with product design and engineering teams to implement best practices.
- Understand potential risks in early designs and develop test plans to mitigate risk.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand new features and to plan for new feature validation.
- Support new/current Products via audio testing, validation and failure analysis activity during each build phase.
- Analyze validation test data, write test reports, and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- 3 years of experience in electrical or acoustic or mechanical engineering.
- Experience in noise and vibration test and data analysis
- Experience in audio / acoustic test
- Experience in consumer electronics and acoustics
- 5 years of experience in audio/acoustics/NVH test
- Experience in audio or NVH test and analysis systems such as Polytec LDV, Soundcheck, B&K connect, Artemis, etc
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.