Peloton is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to develop natural language processing capabilities for the connected fitness AI team. Your main focus will be to enhance the existing NLP/NLU platform with the help of the latest machine learning techniques and tools.
- Provide expertise/guidance to solve problems in the NLP/NLU domain such as NER, intent recognition, query classification, etc.
- Work with other team members to build/train/deploy deep learning models.
- Hypothesize, design and conduct various experiments in intent recognition technology.
- Provide help to build tools to mine and label text datasets for training/testing
- 4-5 years of experience developing solutions using supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques in natural language processing applications.
- Strong understanding of various neural network architectures specifically applied to solve NLP problems, such as CNN/LSTM/GRU and transformer based architectures.
- Should have a deep understanding of word embeddings, BERT, GPT, text classifiers, transfer learning, text mining and text labelling concepts.
- Substantial experience with multiple technologies from the following list: Tensorflow, PyTorch, spaCy, Sagemaker, MLFlow, Airflow, TensorBoard, Anaconda, Jupyter, Kubernetes
- Able to take complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Experience with building personal digital assistants or chatbots
- Experience with building search platforms
- Worked with automatic speech recognition (ASR)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.