Are you a highly organized, efficient and a detail-oriented person? Do you enjoy working with people and explaining complex concepts in easier bite-sized pieces? Are you great at solving problems, multitasking, managing schedules and have great communication skills?
The Artificial Intelligence Data team at Peloton is looking for a Research Facilitator who will supervise our internal data sourcing efforts and lead participants through our data collection protocol. This person will work closely with the Tech Lead and Project Coordinator in our AI team, as well as other cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that our collected data aligns with internal development plans.
Please note that this position will be based in New York and will require you to work from our data collection location.
- Run the data collection sessions and provide on-site support. This includes explaining the various tasks the participant has to complete, leading the participant through those tasks, and making sure that the participant is comfortable in the environment.
- Assist in developing data collection methods that align with received data requests.
- Manage the data collection calendar and oversee all scheduling made for internal data collection. Answer any logistical questions and any other scheduling questions a participant may have. This includes any questions regarding access to the testing facility and questions about COVID procedures.
- Maintain the data collection environment and ensure that the collected data is consistent and of high quality.
- Disinfect, replace, and follow predetermined protocol to sanitize the collection environment between participants to reduce risk of COVID transmission.
- Experience in user testing protocols and research plan development.
- Experience and/or knowledge in presenting information and ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand.
- Self-directed, innovative and able to work independently with complete ownership of a process and/or project.
- Operate with a bias for action and a bias to make processes more efficient and reliable
- Have the flexibility to switch between multiple tasks depending on the priority and urgency of data collection tasks
- Experience and/or knowledge in fitness disciplines and a general understanding of different kinds of workouts.
- Experience and/or knowledge in developing AI/ML algorithms.
- Experience working in project management software and tools, such as Confluence, Jira, Lucidcharts.
- Experience and/or knowledge of data analysis techniques and statistics.
- Proficiency in Excel, Python, SQL, and/or R.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.