The Last Mile Fulfillment Manager role is a key part of the Last Mile Fulfillment team here at Peloton. The role will encompass interfacing with our various 3rd Party Logistics providers to ensure all our members have a seamless white glove delivery experience from start to finish. Expectations are that the candidate will be a key part of managing, monitoring, and growing our 3PL network. Key parts of the position will be 3PL network evaluation and improvement, performance monitoring and resolution, and driving continuous improvement across our various service providers while working hand in hand with member experience, field operations, and inventory teams.
Candidate will be an integral part of achieving the Last Mile Fulfillment team’s goal of perfect customer satisfaction through “Proper Peloton Delivery”.
- Become a “subject matter expert” on both assembly and troubleshooting for all finished goods (Bike, Tread etc.)
- Work with cross functional teams to roll out new products and services (training, SOP’s, inventory planning)
- Scale out dedicated 3PL network to help drive down costs, increase efficiencies, and provide an on-brand delivery experience
- Manage our 3PL program which operates out of 3PL and Peloton owned warehouses (resource planning, relationship management, on-going training programs, peak season prep, etc)
- Analyze market level performance, facilitate performance improvement plans, and assign carriers based on scorecard metrics
- Train, mentor and motivate last mile analysts; you will be responsible for setting the team’s goals and managing them.
- Organize and lead regular business reviews with our internal teams and third party providers
- Review, audit, and reconcile freight invoices
- Improve cross-functional communication with our 3PLs to support our continued business growth through new processes and SOPs
- Identify gaps & opportunities for improving our overall last-mile delivery process
- Work closely with the Logistics team to monitor stock levels and inventory issues (if/when they occur) to root cause discrepancies with our warehousing locations
- Support in data analysis on inbound issue classification, customer satisfaction surveys, resolution timelines and other KPIs
- Assist Senior Manager – Last Mile in data analysis projects and initiatives to support our overall network growth strategy
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain/logistics or operations management
- Degree in supply chain management preferred
- Experience in large data set analytics and presentation creation
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with emphasis always on superior customer satisfaction
- Strong, verbal communication & cross functional coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Previous experience in the big and bulky home delivery space is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge required.
- Python, SQL, and Looker knowledge preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.