Peloton’s Enterprise Systems organization is seeking an experienced Salesforce Engineer to design and create Salesforce application code to support business, functional, and technical requirements while leveraging efficiency opportunities and driving reusability.
You will collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in the Sales and Service cloud. Contribute solutions, workflows and ideas to influence the SFDC platform. Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to deliver solutions in a timely manner. Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend alternatives. Keep Salesforce running smoothly by testing and adjusting as needed.
- Responsibility for design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required
- Have knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within enterprise application environments
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Salesforce application development that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments
Basic Job Requirements:
Education or Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required - Computer Science or equivalent
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- 3 years experience with Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service) functional and application design
- 3 years Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- 3 years experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
- 2 years Lightning Component framework experience
- Experience with advanced Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com, SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and creating Visualorce pages
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels
- AWS tech stack experience desired
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.