Supply Planning Systems Manager
- Responsible for deployment and maintenance of solution capabilities and architecture to support Peloton’s inventory management and inventory optimization process
- Acts as a functional SME to business related for end-to-end inventory management and inventory optimization processes and solutions.
- Design scalable and standardized solutions as part of the fit for growth IT strategy
- Develop extensive knowledge of Peloton’s inventory management processes and build relationships with business and IT leaders that deliver business impact in the value stream.
- Proactively identify business capability and IT service gaps and contribute to improvement efforts.
- Ensure delivery of new technology solutions and capabilities in accordance with the roadmap and ensure that they meet established objectives and expectations of business partners.
- Partner with technical resources (internal & external) to ensure that essential business requirements are understood, captured, and reflected in solution documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business administration, supply chain, logistics, or related field
- Minimum 12+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning Applications space in manufacturing industry, technical background preferred
- 10+ Experience working with Supply Chain Management systems
- Experience in E2Open, SAP, JAD, O9 preferred
- Solid blend of business and technical capabilities- business process models and underlying technical architecture
- Experience with Supply Chain Analytics, ML algorithms etc.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous, paired with the ability to understand the broader business context and strategic importance.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Ability to train or instruct in a large group setting.
- Solid skills in Excel, Word, MS Project and MS Visio
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.