Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
This role reports to the Vice President, Global Member Support and will focus on building, growing, and leading Peloton’s Repair Service Experience. This individual will be responsible for the processes and policies that ensure our Members receive a world-class service experience whenever they need us, from first contact to their next workout. They will have a strong bias for action, and be a highly analytical, creative, problem solver who is obsessed with delivering engaging Member experiences. The role works closely with Field Service Ops, Planning and Analytics, Learning and Development, People teams, Warranty and the broader Membership team to create elevated Service experiences. This individual will help build the overall strategy and approach for how we evolve repair service. Finally, they will ensure all stakeholders are aware of successes, opportunities, and risks, gathering their insight to inform future repair service operations execution.
- Develop a clear and compelling vision for repair service experience at Peloton, informed by feedback from our Members and internal stakeholders, that is consistent with the elevated brand experience expected by our Members
- Serve as a strategist and subject matter expert for the end to end repair service at Peloton, helping to drive the repair service approach and ensuring cross-functional alignment
- Understand drivers of Peloton’s service requests, identify strategic opportunities, and build a business roadmap that delivers the most value for Peloton and our Members
- Build effective cross-functional partnerships with internal and external partners to execute repair service roadmap
- Optimize service offerings across all channels in partnership with Supply Chain, Field Service and Warranty teams
- Ensure repair service programs and policies are seamlessly executed globally
- Define and deliver end to end service experience reporting that provides strategic insights and holds cross-functional teams accountable for delivering results
- Proactively identify issues with processes, policies, teamwork, and technology, and work cross-functionally to execute solutions to improve the internal Associate and/or Member experience
- Evaluate leader performance and provide one-on-one coaching to help resolve problems, strengthen their leadership skills, and solidify cultural values; identify and develop future leaders within the team
- Build, coach, and lead a rapidly growing team of Support associates, leads, supervisors, and managers that take tremendous care of our Members
- 8+ years of experience developing and leading high performing Field Service / Customer Service Operations and Programs
- Service orientation, with experience and a passion for customers and continuous learning
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a rapidly changing and problem-solving environment
- A hands-on leader with a bias for action who is willing to do the work while also building the team for the future
- Ability to maintain a flexible demeanor and successfully operate in ambiguous situations
- Strong analytical skills and deep understanding of repair service operations to make data-driven decisions in order to optimize the various levers of the service experience (Order to Service, Member satisfaction and NPS)
- Self-awareness and openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.