Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Manager of Repair Service Experience will work cross-functionally to ensure a seamless, tech-enabled repair service experience for our Members, from the moment after delivery through each workout. This includes optimizing diagnosis, scheduling, spare parts availability, exchanges, as well as communications across these touchpoints. We are looking for a proven leader that has contributed meaningfully to a world-class repair service experience at a leading consumer brand.
This new role will report to the Director of Repair Service Experience and work closely with Supply Chain, Field Service, Warranty and Member Support.
- Develop a clear and compelling vision for repair service experience at Peloton, informed by feedback from our Members, and consistent with the elevated brand experience expected by Peloton Members
- Serve as the strategist and subject matter expert for repair service at Peloton, driving the approach and ensuring cross-functional alignment and resourcing
- Analyze process and performance to identify gaps between our vision for service and the existing service model, and develop scalable recommendations to address with people, process, and/or technology
- Work with our global operations leaders to test new models, and vet new partners, for repair service
- Ensure that we have clear, timely communication with our Members from service request to repair
- Collaborate closely with Product teams, Supply Chain, Field Service, Warranty and Member Support, to identify and deliver the supporting technology to enable a truly delightful experience for our Members
- Develop aggressive goals and track KPIs to ensure that we make rapid progress toward our goal of a best-in-class Member repair service experience from request to resolution
- Plan and execute scalable diagnoses and service processes and systems to support new markets as we continue to expand internationally
- 4+ years of experience developing effective, novel, service management processes and delivering outstanding outcomes for a distinctive global consumer brand
- Passion for creating world-class consumer experiences
- Demonstrated project management skills, including ability to plan, coordinate and lead multiple workstreams with dependencies
- Analytic expertise and experience making dispassionate, data-driven decisions
- Ability to navigate obstacles to get things done
- Proven ability to lead both through direct oversight and through influence
- Demonstrated success in developing collaborative cross-functional relationships to drive results
- Self-awareness and openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- BA/BS degree or higher, MBA preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.