Peloton is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Product and Operation Teams, primarily focused on support for Peloton’s VP’s on the Product Software team. This person will report to the Executive Assistant responsible for these teams and work alongside the EA in supporting the needs of these critical teams. The person in this role must be detail oriented, highly- organized, and a strong communicator, in addition to being a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, who is excited by working in a fast-paced environment and has the desire to learn and grow. This position is full -time, based in Peloton’s Santa Clara location.
- Manage and own the calendars of 3 VP’s with a high level of detail, resolving conflicts, ensuring the availability of attendees and prepare daily/weekly briefs for each executive
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for executives and their teams
- Communicate with internal team members and external partners on behalf of the executives
- Handle logistics for meetings and Town halls, including booking conference room space, organizing agendas, preparing materials, taking minute notes, sending out google question forms and feedback forms from meetings and ensuring availability of attendees
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well articulate agendas
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand travel expense reports
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Arrange and execute team building, offsites, and social events/lunches
- Maintain multiple distribution lists
- Execution of vendor onboarding, PO’s, SOW’s, signatures with DocuSign, and Team NDA’s, as needed
- Ownership for Team Swag projects, including sourcing, designing and distribution management as needed for the team
- Be a true right hand to the Executive Assistant supporting the Product and Operation Teams
- Work collaboratively and provide back-up support to the Admin Team
- Capable of handling ad-hoc work as it comes
- 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Highly organized with strong communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Ability to strategically multitask and prioritize projects
- Strong time and project management skills
- Creative, collaborative, curious, and innovative thinker
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Capable of working with diverse personalities
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Ability to calmly and resourcefully navigate past obstacles
- True team player across the company
- A friendly and personable personality to work as a Strategic Partner across the entire team
- Experience with Concur or like accounting tool a plus
- Experience with Google’s GSuite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) a plus •Experience with Slack a plus
- BA/BS Preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.