Software Engineer SAP
The Enterprise Systems Finance IT team, part of the broader CIO organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to establish a best in class Technology solution through the implementation of our new SAP ERP application. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of our business and building world class solutions to support them. You will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization and will be instrumental in furthering the team’s mission.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the opportunity to design, build, and implement best practice in the Technology space of SAP. You will be part of a dynamic team of technical experts ensuring standards across development.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to analyze business problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions and also quick tactical solutions;
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analysis and critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity;
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions;
- You empower and inspire your colleagues to take action and embrace the mindset that, "Together we can”; and
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore.
- Plan and execute the design, development, testing, and support for different SAP applications specific to ABAP & FIORI technologies
- Leverage hands-on knowledge in SAP ABAP & FIORI technologies to execute and provide guidance to team members
- Provide thought leadership in support of the design, build, and deployment of SAP functionality including process road mapping
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle and communicate challenges and opportunities to senior management and client personnel
- Interface with IT development staff and third-party software providers (SAP and others) as required for technical matters
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of SAP applications experience with 1 - 3 years of full SAP S/4 HANA lifecycle implementations including hands-on design and development in ABAP & FIORI technologies
- Excellent coding skills and experience with SAP integration through internet & mobile technologies (iOS and Android mobile app design) on the latest SAP technologies - SAPUI5, SAP Fiori, Implementing Standard Fiori Apps, Creating Custom UI5 Apps using SAP Web IDE, Developing Backend data services and CDS views, Understanding of Fiori Elements and UI Adaptation, NetWeaver Gateway, Custom Business Objects
- Extensive experience with ABAP CDS views, SQL Scripting, User Exits, IDOCs, Workflow, Interfaces, Reports, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, BADIs, Dynpro, Reports, Enhancements, Object Oriented programming, ALE/EDI IDOCs, SOAP/REST Web Services, WebDynpro Applications, Optimized Database programming etc.
- You need to independently perform Unit Tests and provide sufficient support during Integration Testing and go-live and provide fixes for bugs and any other changes required during testing
- You need to interact with functional and other technical resources to understand SAP development requirements
- You need to prepare Technical Specification documents based on Functional requirements and build solutions that adhere to audit requirement framework
- Strong communication and time management skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.