About the role:
The People Generalist role will support our Leaders and the People Business Partners to create, implement and deliver people strategies within their client groups around culture and growth. This role is critical in giving our teams and leaders the support and tools they need in order to be successful in their roles.
- Employee Relations:
- Provide second-tier HR advice and support to leaders on all employee relations matters; escalating to the relevant People Business Partner where necessary.
- Maintain the employee relations case tracker and analyse the data on a quarterly basis advising People Business Partners and Business Leaders on trends & providing suggestions for improvement.
- Ensure compliance regarding all employment practices.
- High Performing Teams - culture and talent:
- Support with the creation, development - and deliver training initiatives in partnership with People Business Partners and the training department to develop people manager skills and leadership team effectiveness
- Contribute to and support the People Business Partner to deliver the People Strategy for their department and team i.e. executing HR related tasks, initiatives and projects
- Partner with leaders to develop high performing cultures and teams for their business area
- Implement, coordinate and assist in the creation of new or revised people tools, documents, policies, programs, practices and systems - & act as a local point of people expertise.
- Support site leaders to conduct and interpret People data i.e. engagement survey feedback, attendance, attrition, exit interviews, employee surveys and create local plans and initiatives to improve results.
- Support & carry out talent reviews for their business area on a quarterly basis and track progress with development plans
- Collaboration / Team:
- Support team members and managers with routine, day-to-day HR questions, needs, and inquiries, providing excellent service and ensuring you guide our teams to the right resources to ensure quality and timely solutions
- Create appropriate communication to share people news i.e. people newsletter
- Partner with the wider International People team including recruitment, onboarding, workplace, training, development, benefits, recognition, employee experience, DE&I, safety, H&S, compensation teams and initiatives
- Build and foster an inclusive and diverse culture aligned to our Company vision, mission & values
Who are we looking for?
- Fun, kind and personable
- Able to quickly build trust and maintaining it
- Passionate about people and their experience at work
- Excited by problem solving and developing new solutions
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and have a figure-it-out approach to all challenges
Qualifications / Experience:
- 2 + years of experience as a member on a fast-paced People/HR Team preferably within the hospitality, retail or logistics industry.
- Required proficiency, knowledge, and experience in people disciplines including employment law, on-boarding, employee relations, HR systems, compensation, benefits administration, workers compensation, and talent management
- Working knowledge of labour laws and regulations in UK
- Strong planning, prioritization and project management skills and ability to apply these skills in effective working partnerships across organizational lines and capable of meeting established deadlines
- Knowledge of and experience with HR systems (HRIS, Performance Management)
- Ability to travel to Germany / US depending on company needs
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.