Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our Production Operations department to assist senior leadership in the management & coordination of gallery operations and the production technician teams.
- Supports the Senior leader of the Content Production Operations team to build and manage a high-performing team that is closely integrated with key stakeholders
- Create an environment of communication and collaboration, with leadership focus on the Control Room Production Tech team
- Leads evaluation of production processes -- ensuring continuous improvement as a best practice
- Build protocols to establish and maintain efficient workflows and best practices. Develops and scales effective SOPs
- Manages schedules for the Control Room team
- Manages the key control room Senior Production Techs
- Supports the Senior Production Techs as they train, grow and support their teams of Production Technicians to direct daily multi-camera shows
- Works cross-functionally with key stakeholder departments; builds/fosters meaningful and collaborative relationships with partner departments especially Production Management teams in London and NYC
- Creates an atmosphere of innovation and one that values creativity, quick problem-solving along with operational excellence
- Operates with a strong understanding of production trends and best practices - enacts those effectively
- Minimum 4 years experience in a production environment, preferably in a live broadcast environment
- Wide-ranging experience in content production, especially a strong background in key aspects of live production, ideally with an Editorial focus
- Exceptional and strong leadership and culture-building abilities
- Digital or traditional media background
- Strong organisational and project/programme management skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.