We are looking to add a technically proficient Senior Production Technician to our fast growing team. The candidate will be responsible for the streaming of live and on demand workout classes, in a fast paced, live broadcast environment. The Senior Production Tech will oversee and work with a team of multi-skilled operators, to carry out daily studio functions and train new staff. The role is an evolution of the Production Technician, so the candidate should possess a deep understanding of broadcast studio functions and have a number of years worth of relevant experience.
- Multi-skilled operations of classes to a high standard (Vision mixing, Audio Mixing, Remote Camera Control & Lighting)
- Aid in the training and development of new Production Technicians.
- Leading external projects within the company from a technical side of operations. (Kit builds, advert campaigns, auditions)
- Troubleshoot technical and production-related errors to best of ability before reporting to
- Support management by creating and developing new procedures and protocols in a fast changing environment.
- Catalog completed assets in our content management system manage content for our at-home subscribers
- Work closely with Production Management and Producing teams to ensure the highest quality of productions is carried out on a daily basis.
- Minimum 4-year BA degree in communications preferably in TV/Film Production
- At least 4+ Years of Production experience (2+ for an internal hire) in a live environment in either TV or Live Streaming/Broadcast
- An understanding of signal flow, both audio and video, and of end-to end-broadcast processes.
- Extensive knowledge in the following:
Audio Boards (PreSonus, Yamaha, Allen and Heath)
Vision Mixers (ROSS, Panasonic, Sony)
Lighting Console (Version, ETC)
- An ability to make decisions and find solutions under pressure.
- Experience of managing small teams is desirable, but not essential.
- Must be flexible with working hours and be available to work a mixture of early mornings, late nights and weekends.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.