Peloton is looking for a Director to join our FP&A team and oversee all aspects of our Global Supply Chain from a finance perspective. The role will report into the Senior Director, FP&A and will be a key resource for the Supply Chain team and broader organization. The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful, highly collaborative, and has strong prioritization skills.
- Serve as key partner to the Supply Chain Leadership team, providing clear and effective decision support, thought leadership, information flow and overall financial guidance
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to understand potential impact of decisions and resulting risks and opportunities in the context of Peloton’s business objectives and strategic initiatives
- Lead and own budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning related to Peloton’s global Connected Fitness Product COGS inclusive of inventory and supply chain planning, logistics and indirect costs
- Manage relationship and provide analytical support to our in-house manufacturing operations
- Enhance monthly & quarterly internal and external reporting, including driving insightful analyses to explain trends and identify risks & opportunities across the business
- Support month-end close process in close partnership with the Accounting and Supply Chain teams through detailed reporting, variance analysis and insights
- Manage reporting and analysis on capital projects and drive financial evaluation and analysis on potential capital investments
- Establish process improvements and efficiencies in partnership with Supply Chain Leadership team
- Manage two existing direct reports with potential to further build out team in the future
- 10+ years in FP&A / corporate finance / investment banking / supply chain management
- Deep experience with COGS and inventory planning, manufacturing accounting, supply chain management
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Systems – no working knowledge needed; prior experience with financial planning tools (such as Host Analytics/Planful, SAP, etc.) is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.