Location: Rochdale, Manchester
Salary: £12.44 an hour (£25,875 based on contracted 40 hrs a week) + Overtime Available at a premium rate after 48hrs
Days: 5 out of 7 days per week
Start Date: Immediate starts
What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking dedicated Bike Technicians/Mechanics to join our Field Operations team in Rochdale. You’ll be carrying out day to day repairs of our Peloton bike at commercial locations and residential homes whilst providing 5-star customer service.
If you’re passionate about cycling and have mechanical background/good knowledge of bikes, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
You’ll be visiting our customers and carrying out the necessary repairs on any moving parts. During most shifts, you’ll have a Peloton colleague riding along with you, helping to identify the issue.
You’ll be fully trained on how to strip, repair and service the bike by one of our experienced technicians. Your daily duties will include:
- Perform in home product repairs at commercial locations and customer’s homes
- Involved in keeping track of stock and overseeing inventory
- Taking meticulous care of all the spare parts
- Deal with quality issues and liaising with members of staff overseas
- Assemble Peloton accessories and products in members’ homes
- Provide great customer service in educating customers on product setup
- Dynamic personality, and excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- Computer literate whilst communicating repair issues
- A passion for health, fitness and exercise
- Must have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role
- Full uniform provided
- Work phones
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.