Days: 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Start Date: Immediate
Would you like to work for a premium health and fitness brand? Since Peloton’s U.S. launch nine years ago, it has rapidly grown into a nearly 40-billion-dollar company with an international presence and has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We’re seeking a dedicated Inbound/Outbound Specialist to join our Field Operations warehouse team in South London. You’ll be instrumental in supporting all inbound and outbound inventory movements from the site and ensuring all inventory is safely moved and accurately organized with the warehouse team.
If you’re passionate about fitness and technology, have an eye for detail, and are motivated to work in a collaborative team we’d love to hear from you!
- Execute all inbound and outbound inventory movements per Supply Chain weekly plan with middle mile partners and freight forwarders as well as the daily fleet loadout
- Help lead the warehouse team members and ensure the quality, accuracy and timeliness of all inbound receipts and outbound shipment fulfillment
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of outgoing/incoming shipments, loading/unloading trailers and systematically locating products
- Complete inventory control activities and paperwork which include KPI reports and documentation to monitor inventory accuracy
- Partner with the Inventory Specialist on any inventory discrepancies to determine the root cause and find rapid resolution
- Enforce all material handling safety SOPs and inventory storage best practices
- Make sure the work area remains clean and neat, promoting a safe work environment.
- Support and advise the Warehouse Supervisor on the optimal planning and staging of inbound and outbound inventory movements, including fleet loadouts to improvement inventory accuracy and warehouse flow efficiency
- Work collaboratively with all Warehouse staff to achieve collective warehouse KPI targets whilst abiding by the Peloton values
- Assist in new hire technical training and coaching as needed
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in warehouse operations with knowledge of inventory management best practices
- Experience leading a team or working a team controlling inbound receiving or outbound shipments from warehouses at a large scale
- Experience using one or more inventory management systems (Netsuite, SAP, Manhattan or equivalent) to manage inventory movements
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve warehouse operational issues on your feet with a bias for action
- Highly organized with relentless attention to detail
- Ability to work well both independently and also to collaborate in a diverse team atmosphere
- An outgoing, dynamic personality and excellent communication skills
- A passion for health, fitness and exercise
- Forklift certification and operating experience preferred
- Experience in Ecommerce or FMCG industries, or operationally similar industries preferred
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.