Days: 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Start Date: Immediate
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We’re seeking a dedicated Inventory Specialist to join our Field Operations warehouse team in North London. You’ll be instrumental in leading a team to control all inventory related warehouse activities from inventory outbounds, shipment receiving, internal adjustments/transactions, and all site organisation.
If you’re passionate about fitness and technology, have an eye for detail, and are motivated to work in a collaborative team we’d love to hear from you!
- Support the Warehouse Supervisor in inventory planning and executing site improvements to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality are met for all Inventory Control related activities.
- Own the accuracy of WMS inventory information for all transactions, including Sales Orders, RMAs, Transfers Inbound/Outbound, Purchase Order receiving, Re-SKUing products, and other adjustments
- Conduct all inventory transactions and adjustments in accordance with all WMS-related SOPs and enforce material control procedures to ensure inventory accuracy, including flow throughout site and in accordance with FIFO and LIFO practices as designed
- Produce and generate reports via WMS system on range of inventory management metrics including real-time accuracy, cycle counts, adjustments/losses, and completed vs. open transactions
- Actively share learnings and feedback to Warehouse Supervisor and WMS Specialist to make warehouse and system-wide improvements in warehouse inventory efficiency and accuracy
- Own the completion of daily cycling counts and resolving any inventory discrepancies
- Work collaboratively with all Warehouse staff to achieve collective warehouse KPI targets whilst abiding by the Peloton values
- Assist in new hire technical training and coaching as needed
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in warehouse operations with knowledge of inventory management best practices
- Experience using one or more inventory management systems (Netsuite, SAP, Manhattan or equivalent) to manage and control inventory accuracy
- Experience hiring and building a high performing team
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve warehouse operational issues on your feet with a bias for action
- Highly organized with relentless attention to detail
- Ability to work well both independently and also to collaborate in a diverse team atmosphere or with peers across multiple sites
- An outgoing, dynamic personality and excellent communication skills
- A passion for health, fitness and exercise
- Experience in Ecommerce or FMCG industries, or operationally similar industries preferred
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.