Days: 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Start Date: Immediate
Would you like to work for a premium health and fitness brand? Since Peloton’s U.S. launch nine years ago, it has rapidly grown into a nearly 40-billion-dollar company with an international presence and has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
You will serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Warehouse Management System (WMS) inventory related topics and issues for Peloton’s Northampton site.
As part of the Warehouse Operations Leadership team you will help the site achieve performance targets (KPIs), support training all Warehouse staff on the WMS system, and provide daily support and coaching for all WMS processes and usage.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Warehouse Management System (WMS) Inventory related topics and issues at the site
- Oversee all inventory related transactions and compliance via WMS (SCALE) including Sales Orders, RMAs, Transfers Inbound/Outbound, and Purchase Order receiving
- Work collaboratively with all Warehouse staff and empower others through hand-ons 1:1 coaching and training
- Create and maintain WMS-related SOPs and process documentation as well as ensuring adherence to these by all Warehouse staff
- Responsible for leading the technical training of all Warehouse staff on WMS system and providing regular coaching
- Produce and generate reports via WMS system on range of warehouse operational metrics, inventory accuracy/loss, and individual user proficiency and accuracy in tasks to better improve overall warehouse efficiency.
- Share site-specific learnings and feedback to central WMS team and Warehouse Operations Supervisor for system-wide improvements
- Assist in new site launches and new hire training as needed
- Assist the site Warehouse Operations Supervisor in the overall operation of the site as needed
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in warehouse operations with extensive knowledge of warehouse management systems and inventory management best practices
- Experience learning new inventory management systems (Netsuite, SAP, Manhattan or equivalent) to manage and control inventory accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve technical and operational issues on your feet
- Extremely detail oriented and organized with a bias for action
- Ability to work well both independently and also to collaborate in a team atmosphere or with peers across multiple sites
- Experience conducting training and 1:1 coaching on technical topics and procedures
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for health, fitness and exercise
- Experience in Ecommerce or FMCG industries, or operationally similar industries preferred
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.