Peloton is looking for a passionate, data-driven, consumer-centric Lifecycle expert to join its Lifecycle, Media & Analytics organization. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Lifecycle Strategy, this role will partner with various teams such as Retention, Paid media, Ecommerce, Inside Sales, Retail and Analytics to create highly segmented and personalized nurture campaigns focused on optimizing path to purchase. This role will develop core customer journey touchpoints, communicate key messages to drive conversion, and educate leads on new product or features launches.
We are looking for a proven track record of driving key business metrics along with measurable testing frameworks. There will be a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute cross-channel projects, particularly around email, in-app and push. The ideal candidate has experience not only in the technical aspects of email marketing but also driving email strategy to meet acquisition business goals. Experience with other marketing channels outside of email (push, in-app, SMS) is a major plus.
We’re a fast-paced, action-oriented team that thrives on collaboration, making data-driven decisions, and challenging the status quo to most effectively deploy personalized, consumer-centric communications across the consumer journey.
- Own and build campaign strategies that customize messaging to users based on key personas, behavioral data, and email engagement data across seasonal and trigger-based campaigns
- Execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve engagement performance and conversion rates
- Continuously test, learn and iterate on our lifecycle strategy and identify the best performing content and messages across audiences and stages
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop new assets for each stage of the customer journey
- Develop creative briefs and work with designers and copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results
- Work with our CRM team to measure each experiment, document and socialize findings, and develop next steps
- Build clear and concise presentations
- Effectively communicate with peers and senior leaders
- 6+ years of experience in a lifecycle/CRM role
- Strong empathy for customers and understanding of value drivers in revenue business models
- Experience using email and marketing automation platforms like SimonData, SalesForce, or Marketo
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing programs particularly adoption, cross-sell, and upsell and an understanding of marketing channels like email, in-app, push messaging
- Leads by example – demonstrates curiosity, empathy, grace under pressure, integrity, responsiveness, transparency, agility and authenticity
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with unparalleled attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects across various teams
- Comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.