About the role: Peloton is seeking a motivated Distribution Analyst within its Pelogistics Supply Chain team to drive throughput, efficiency and data visibility in our distribution center operations. The mission of the Distribution Operations team is to ensure a successful delivery experience for customers while driving safe, quality, cost effective and efficient processes. The Distribution Analyst role is critical to achieving the team’s mission, and affords many opportunities to contribute, learn and grow with Peloton. The ideal candidate is creative, curious, analytical and possesses the ability to juggle multiple projects with varying levels of involvement.
- Identify opportunities and implement necessary changes to drive operational excellence
- Identify, generate, maintain, track and analyze operational KPIs and metrics for the distribution network.
- Present data and recommendations for consumption by warehouse operators, managers and supply chain leadership.
- Establish dashboards to Monitor and review multiple distribution functions including safety, quality, inventory, receiving, shipping, labor, and supplies.
- Make recommendations for new or adjusted KPIs to increase visibility
- Monitor trends and performance against target KPIs
- Identify and proactively address data gaps with Continuous Improvement, Analytics and Enterprise IT teams
- Develop and propose actionable plans, obtain leadership support to obtain operational excellence.
- Support network wide implementations such as product launches, end of life, network changes as needed.
- Provide ad-hoc data collection and delivery as necessary by distribution operations team
- Identify opportunities for improvement in gaps and inefficiencies in our operations
- Model costs and operational tradeoffs for varying logistics scenarios
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT Analytics, Logistics or 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience with supply chain systems (WMS, ERP, TMS, YMS, WCS) a strong plus
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Proficient in Excel/Sheets, comfortable with large data sets.
- Basic SQL required
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.