As Data Analyst, Member Experience, reporting into the Senior Manager of Ecommerce Analytics, you will lead data collection, analysis, and reporting projects that will help improve the experience of Peloton members globally! You will be based in Plano, TX.
- Define and align metrics with the Member Experience Analytics functional team.
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Lead data validation for SAP conversion objects relevant for the Member Experience team
- Interpret Zendesk ticket data to determine recommendations for improved data logging and process improvement for the Member Experience team
- Work with a cross-functional and cross-continental team to define and clarify analytic requirements, develop analysis plans, and ensure data quality standards.
- Build data models, dashboards and reports to support specific experiments and initiatives.
- Become a subject matter expert on our data and its capabilities as it pertains to the member experience aspect of our business.
- Generate ideas for analyses to shape future projects, contributing to a pipeline of opportunities that will help Peloton achieve its ambitious growth goals.
- BA/BS in finance, statistics, quantitative economics or similarly quantitative degree preferred
- 3+ years work experience in analytics/business intelligence/data science capacity
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- High level of proficiency in SQL, Excel/Sheets, Github
- A team player, excels in a collaborative work environment
- Capable of explaining the most complex models in a succinct and digestible manner
- Familiarity with member support functions, SAP and / or Zendesk
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.