SAP BRIM Solution Lead/ Subscription Management
The Enterprise Systems Finance IT team, part of the broader CIO organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to establish a best in class enterprise solutions through the implementation of our new SAP ERP application. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of our processes and developing testing strategy to support our business. You will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization and will be instrumental in furthering the team’s mission.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have overall responsibility for SAP Billing with BRIM across a major transformative ERP program that is defining Peloton's future.
Who you are:
- You have deep knowledge of CI/FICA and solutions within SAP BRIM;
- You leverage your deep expertise in SAP BRIM to author and guide the development of the end to end technical solution which will meet business goals and objectives;
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analysis and critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity;
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions;
- You empower and inspire your colleagues to take action and embrace the mindset that, "Together we can”; and
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore.
- Design best in class Billing solutions to support our subscription business
- Accountability for SAP BRIM solution design, execution, and delivery within the program, striving for highest levels of quality
- Partner with business leaders to provide leadership in the ongoing development and design of SAP BRIM solution
- Understand the business requirements and provide guidance around the subscription management process
- Continually manage deliverables and staffing needs to meet program timeline and priorities
- Facilitate consistent adoption of best practices, policies, and standards
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Technology and business peers as well as across the wider Peloton teams
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
Basic Job Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on experience in SAP BRIM FI/CA
- At least 10 years of SAP implementation experience
- Experience with configuration activities included all FICA billing and invoicing configuration, collection management, credit management, account determination configuration and correspondence design and implementation, payment card integration, prepaid/postpaid scenarios, refunds, BIT and CIT, and billing integration
- Extensive Configuration and testing experience in BRIM Billing in the areas of Convergent Charging / Convergent Invoicing and FICA
- Integration experience with SAP FICO (SD), RAR, Vertex or Avalara
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Ability to contribute to projects with a cross functional team, external resource management, teamwork, and commitment management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- At least two full-lifecycle implementations
- Proficient in Excel
- Advanced degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Subscription experience
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Software development in a programming language
- SAP S/4 Hana experience
- eCommerce Experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.