ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s Content Department, comprising our Production, Audio, Studio Operations, and Instructor teams, works to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging audio content to our members that is available 365 days a year. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for a polished, experienced Senior Audio Producer to work closely with our world-class producers and management to develop and produce top-class fitness programming.
- Supervise and spearhead development and execution of audio content and special content programming initiatives
- Make strategic audio programming decisions using both quantitative data and qualitative
- Manage and develop a team of Audio Producers
- Review and participate in overall audio content , deliver constructive feedback and provide
- input and ideas.
- Closely partner and collaborate with internal and external departments including Social Media,
- Special Events and Music to support and develop audio content that engages Members and supports the Instructor’s brand in alignment with company goals and objectives
- Produce and deliver audio content to a high creative and editorial standard
- Collaborate closely with:
- Executive Producer to align on strategic audio content goals and initiatives
- Production Management to coordinate scheduling, logistics and to liaise with other departments.
- Partner with Social, Communications and Marketing team to ensure close coordination on guidelines, strategic priorities, ideation and delivery and launches
- Collaborate with Production Operations and Music, ERGs to develop and produce content aligned with group priorities
- 10 years + related experience in radio or audio production
- Must have a genuine interest in / or passion for fitness
- Strong creative Audio Producing credits on entertainment and/or live daily or weekly programs (aired on broadcast or digital media platforms)
- Thorough understanding of the entire audio production process from ideation through delivery for various content types (live, pre-recorded, social, etc).
- Prior experience of managing and nurturing a production team
- Experience audio producing and developing talent
- Willingness to work flexible hours as and when the position requires it (Eg. rehearsals, blocking, filming and rehearsals for special content, etc.)
- Strong editorial mindset with a passion for continual improvement / innovation
- Must be an effective collaborator and communicator
- Organized with sharp attention to detail
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.