WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE, REFURBISHMENT
At Peloton Interactive
Warehouse Associates are responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing, palletizing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock and other.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Receive, unload and transfer all inventory arriving from dedicated prep area to warehouse
- Prepare and assist with load-out for all transfer orders into truck
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with Peloton procedures and standards
- Pick and prepare parts/products for production
- Assist with processing of returns, shipping of units and recording inventory levels
- Perform cycle count and keep inventory records
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Maintain a safe and clean environment while adhering to PPE protocols at all times
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
- Excellent warehouse inventory skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Ability to work OT, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Ability to operate a forklift will be a plus.
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 30 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.