CERTIFIED SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Hourly Pay Rate: $23.00 per hour
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for the configuration, quality, and accuracy of Peloton products
- Understanding of spare parts and routine product repairs
- Ensure specified processes, procedures, and reporting methods follow build instructions
- Provide training, development, and feedback to the team on service repairs
- Provide superior customer service in educating customers on product repair, maintenance and usage
- Perform in-home product repairs and maintenance
- Serve as Peloton product expert and brand ambassador
- Troubleshoot Peloton product issues and successfully complete repairs in member’s home
- Ensure hardware and software of the product is functioning properly after each service
- Properly record and replenish the inventory and spare parts in the service vehicle
- Responsible for the certification of refurbished product in the warehouse
- Oversee the refurbishment process of Peloton product and ensure every refurbished product meets Peloton standard & quality
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Capable of excellent documentation and tracking data
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position may involve driving long distances to each service stop throughout the day. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 7AM-9AM and end before 9PM.
Why work at Peloton:
- Competitive Wage- We’ve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment- Live the “Together We Go Far” mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.