Systems Engineer - Enterprise Information Technology
Are you passionate about creating technology solutions? Peloton is looking for an intellectually curious, bright, adaptable, collaborative Systems Engineer with a diverse set of skills who can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. As a Systems Engineer, you will work with a broad group of teams to design, implement, and support servers and technology solutions to scale and support rapid growth. In this role, a premium is put on partnering with others to design end-to-end solutions with an emphasis on security.
The Enterprise Technology team is responsible for designing, building, and supporting solutions for our internal user community.
We’re looking for an experienced IT professional to design, deploy, secure, and manage solutions to reduce risk to a business experiencing hyper-growth and expanding world-wide. The ideal candidate knows how to strike the balance between moving quickly and being diligent, and can operate effectively in a fast-paced, agile environment. The successful candidate will excel in a team environment and possess strong communication skills, while having aptitude across a wide scope of technical disciplines such as software, hardware, cloud, and networking. You must have security as a mindset and as a facet of all designs and operations.
You will want to work with us if you’re passionate about building awesome things!
What you’ll do:
- Design and build enterprise technology solutions to enable security services for a dynamic business
- Deploy and manage fleets of linux and windows servers, virtualization hosts, and public cloud resources
- Own and operate critical internal security services such as firewalls and apply consistent policies across multiple platforms
- Create automation for security and privacy related workflows
- Push the team to continuously improve and expand our tooling and services with an eye towards self service, reliability, and efficiencies at scale
- Build, maintain, and improve automation that manages our infrastructure as code
- Exemplify our core values of putting members first, operating with a bias for action, empowering teams of smart creatives, and embracing a “together we go far” mentality
Required Qualifications, Skills:
- 5+ years of technical experience with Platform, Site Reliability Engineering, or DevOps
- 5+ years of experience with server administration
- Solid experience managing, monitoring, and supporting high traffic environments
- Experience collaborating with governance and security teams
- Experience with software release management (GIT) and agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience with a SIEM such as Splunk or Graylog
- 3+ years of experience securing Amazon Web Services
- Experience with configuration orchestration tools (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with build and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience automating in a language like Python, Golang, Bash
- Experience securing Linux and Windows servers
- Experience troubleshooting connectivity and performance issues
- Experience designing and deploying RBAC solutions
- Experience with NAC (Aruba Clearpass or Cisco ISE)
- Experience with monitoring and reporting
- Knowledge of Networking essentials is a must
- Experience with Palo Alto and/or Meraki firewalls
- Experience automating user data governance
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience working with APIs and scripting around them (ie: Okta, Meraki API)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.