The Digital Media Analyst plays an important role in the Digital Media team, responsible for the performance and campaign executions across Paid Social, Search, YouTube & Google Display Network. This person has a solid understanding of how paid social platforms and search engines function and campaign efficiency so they can optimise and manage campaign budget allocation.
- Execution for Peloton Paid Social campaigns including planning, trafficking, day-to-day optimisations & budget pacing.
- Run paid social creative reports on a regular basis to share insights and actions with creative & brand teams.
- Collaborate with the creative & brand teams on building ad copy and ensuring assets meet social platform best-practice.
- Implement custom audiences, contextual, look-alikes, and other affinity groups for targeting.
- Paid Social campaign set-up and management including audience targeting, creative testing, bid and budget management, etc.
- Monitor account performance & report any anomalies to the manager
- Deliver weekly performance reporting & insights with thoughtful, concise recommendations on next steps for improvement
- Implement and monitor tests e.g. A/B landing page, copy tests and conversion lift tests
- Develop relationship with Facebook team on account optimisations & platform changes
- Execution for Peloton Paid Search (text & shopping), YouTube, GDN campaigns
- Build & analyse keyword lists, analyse search volume and make recommendations
- Traffic, upload, and QA keywords, harnessing the Bid Management Tool process
- Curate extensive sample targeting lists that align with Peloton’s intended audience (research and vet videos, channels, interests, keywords and URLs for brand safety / suitability)
- 2+ years proven expertise in Facebook Ads Manager, Search (Google, Bing) & YouTube
- Working knowledge of Google Display Network
- Acquisition, retail or e-commerce campaign management experience
- Familiarity working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Excellent skills in data-driven analysis
- Significant media-specific spreadsheet experience (pivot tables, vlookups, media formulas)
- A clear understanding of pacing, flighting and nuances of managing channel-specific budgets
- Kenshoo Search & Social bid management platform experience
- Experience with Google Sheets, Docs, & Slides
Pinterest & Twitter Ads Manager platform experience
HR Notes - example companies to seek candidates:
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.