As a Business Systems Specialist, you will become a subject matter expert that works across internal and external teams to continuously improve interconnected software and systems. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. You translate high-level strategic initiatives to development teams by diving into the technical and business details.
You will understand the nuances of the business from the end user perspective and provide guidance around product and system development. You will work with stakeholders throughout the product life cycle, anticipating bottlenecks and escalating risks and issues when needed. An ability to take complex requirement sets, break them down into simple deliverables, develop functional specifications and communicate them to cross-functional teams is critical. Good judgment, ability to influence, strong organizational and communication skills are also essential to success in this role.
You will be a key part of our Field Operations organization driving simple, scalable, and complete software solutions by:
- Immersing yourself within SalesForce and SAP, documenting opportunities, and working across multiple teams to facilitate mutually beneficial improvements.
- Act as the point of contact for Peloton’s IT and software teams including internal and external partners for your assigned system.
- Participate in planning, scrum, and retrospective meetings with multiple internal teams as a representative of our Field Operations team members.
- Test, and communicate impacts to users as we continue to enhance our capabilities.
- Provide product management direction.
- Document existing system functionality and identify opportunities to improve.
- Attend cross-functional meetings for the project(s) you are assigned. You will provide regular updates to your leader around upcoming changes or roadblocks to drive additional awareness.
- Become a subject matter expert in all aspects of your assigned system and be able to prioritize competing business needs.
- Work closely with QA, production, internal, and external teams to prepare each release for users.
- Conduct written and verbal presentations to share insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical experience.
- Collaborate with experts across other teams ranging from software engineers to vendor technical teams.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- 3+ years of related work experience in operations supporting a digital, or high-tech company.
- 2+ years of experience supporting a geographically dispersed team.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience working with Salesforce Field Service Lightning or other capacity management software. (required)
- Experience working with a SAP implementation (required)
- Experience with various development methodologies. E.g. DevOps or Agile
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, with strong presentation skills.
- Able to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere with a bias for action.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot and think on your feet.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excel at partnering with and providing business requirements to software engineers.
- Able to travel for project-based assignments.
- JIRA/ Confluence Service Desk experience. (preferred)
- Zendesk experience (preferred)
- Experience with Google Suite (Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
- Warehouse Management or Inventory Control Systems experience (preferred)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.