About the Role
The Recruiting Programs & Enablement team supports our People Team goal of Creating the Best Place to Work for the World’s Top Talent by providing centralized, global support for Talent Attraction through TA project and program management, strategic pipeline initiatives (including campus, internal mobility, referrals), team training and enablement, interview assessment and compliance functions. Our mission is to provide scalable, Members First experiences for recruitment team members, candidates, hiring managers, interviewers and HR team members. We improve the efficiency of the recruiting process to deliver the right talent, in the right place, at the right time, continuously.
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Director of Campus Recruiting will:
- Build and oversee Peloton’s Global Campus Recruiting strategy to attract world class student and new graduate talent
- Build a team of Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators to deliver the recruiting strategy, including attraction and assessment, and manage the summer program, including onboarding, training events, performance management and candidate experience
- Oversee strategic school partnerships and university relations
- Participate in headcount budgeting, planning and operating process(es)
- Contribute to the design of departmental rotational programs and lead steering committee
- Identify tools and platforms to drive efficiency and diverse talent sources
- Establish core KPIs and success metrics
- Conduct program reviews and leverage data and insights for continuous improvement
- 8+ years experience in campus recruiting
- 8+ years experience leading and developing a team
- Experience building a campus recruiting strategy in a high growth fast paced environment
- Proven experience building programs to scale
- Results oriented, able to coach teach to achieve goals
- Demonstrated experience with Peloton Core Values of Put Members First, Empower a Team of Smart Creatives, Operate with a Bias for Action, and Together We Go Far
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.