ASSEMBLY ASSOCIATE, REFURBISHMENT
The Assembly Associates will perform basic tasks along refurbishment repair and “go-not-go” testing. They will provide the inspection of Peloton products to ensure parts and assemblies meet Peloton’s specifications and quality of standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Perform refurbishment and repair work as instructed
- Read work or service orders, follow process drawings, instruction, and sample assemblies, or receive verbal holding instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Position, align, or disassemble parts in specified relationships to each other in jig, fixture, other device, or goods.
- Perform basic inspection tasks with eyes, ears, or hands, following instruction, drawing, or sample.
- Perform go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet goods specifications and standards.
- Communicate any process problems with peers, leads, supervisors or engineers.
- Attend and participate in one-on-one or team meetings to share observations and experience.
- Capable of excellent documentation and tracking data
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times.
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
- Completion of a high school degree or equivalent is preferred. Successful completion of company provided training and certification may be required.
- Manual dexterity required for operating equipment, and computers. Good attention to detail.
- Hands on ability to assemble, repair and use basic machine shop tools, perform equipment calibration, maintenance, and equipment troubleshooting.
- Excellent eye-hand coordination required. Requires understanding of and ability to use a wide variety of tools. Must be able to use a power or hand tool.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using weight measurement and distance.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees, leads and supervisors of the organization.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 30 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.